Do you have somewhere you’d love to travel, but need someone to take care of the guidance and organization? Travel with Bluebird Guided Tours on an adventure made just for you. We’ll sit down and talk about where you want to go and what you’d like to see and do, so we can plan and organize the perfect trip for you. Many times, activities inspire a traveler’s decision about where they would like to go. Whether you want to learn how to surf or simply enjoy a serene beach or hike a mountain, we’d love to help create a few travel options that will bring those goals to life.
Our custom trips are great for small groups such as:
- Multiply families traveling together
- Groups of friends
- Groups celebrating a monumental year (i.e. “My friends and I take a trip together every 5 years to celebrate our birthdays.”)
- Company rewards trips (i.e. travel to somewhere that’s interesting, relaxing and rewarding for your employees, and let us take care of the logistics)
There are many options when traveling to the different parts of the world and we want to help you get there as efficiently as possible. For some travelers, that means Bluebird developing a few suggestions/pointers for a destination and for others, that means fully detailed itineraries with a tour director leading the way. Either way, we will make sure to put together the vacation of a lifetime to any and all destinations around the world. After deciding on the destination, you have two options in developing your itinerary with Bluebird. The first option means Bluebird is semi-involved in your trip and the logistics. The second option involves Bluebird primarily developing and leading your trip for you.
- Develop semi-detailed itineraries with reservations made prior to travel: For this option, we ask how many days you want to spend in each city/destination and go through a day-by-day itinerary for you and your group complete with reservations for lodging, activities, and transportation. We recommend meals and restaurants, and add to your trip as much as possible.
- Plan the entire trip and guide your group: This option would include booking the activities, all transportation, many meals, all lodging, and specialized guides for certain areas. A Bluebird tour director would travel with you as your group’s personal tour director throughout the trip to make sure everything goes smoothly and you experience the most out of your trip. In choosing this option, simply supply us with the dates and destination, and we’ll develop a itinerary options and take care of the logistics. For this option, your group only pays one flat rate and everything else is included. If you are interested in this option, we can develop a flat rate quote for you to better understand the cost.
There are many advantages to traveling on a custom trip with Bluebird Guided Tours:
- traveling with an experienced guide who is familiar with the area
- many times the guide speaks the language
- aware of unique sights and activities
- familiar with local cuisine and best locations for meals
- prior organization helps you use your time more efficiently
- relationships with local tour guides who are specialists for that destination
- daily itinerary provides organization and maximum enjoyment
Here's some examples of international destinations and activities for custom trips. We’d love to create a custom travel experience, maybe something from this list will inspire you!
Examples by activity/interests:
- Hiking a legendary mountain
- SCUBA diving
- Exploring Ancient history
- Exploring foreign cosmopolitan cities
- Volunteer efforts
- Explore renowned international cuisine
- Watch a legendary soccer match
- Relax on the beach
- Experience an international show
- Explore museums
- Dog sledding
- South America
- Peru – Experience the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Argentina – From Tierra del Fuego to a Submarino hot chocolate to the Cafayate de Iguazu
- Central America
- Panama/Costa Rica – Experience the beaches and rain forests all in one
- Honduras – Swim with Whale Sharks and SCUBA dive
- Nicaragua – Surf San Juan del Sur
- All Western Europe
- New Zealand – North and South Island
- South Pacific Islands
- China – The Great Wall, Beijing, too much to list