Testimonials - Ireland Travelers
- “Since 1984, we have traveled Ireland, both the North and the South. This has been the most comfortable trip we have experienced. You made the trip seamless from the first meeting, through the airports and on to the coach. Each night we arrived at a new hotel, our rooms were already assigned and keys handed out, and while we rested, our travel cases were delivered to us. The fact that we were a small group, allowed us to have expanded space on the bus, enabling us to get great pictures as we traveled, but also to get off and on the bus in a few minutes when a photo opportunity arose, or a stretch was needed. The small group gave us opportunity to get to know everyone. You were prepared ahead of time and up to the minute right up to the final celebration of the travel books, our post trip “reunion”. Your experience shows and your care as well as Rune’s was appreciated.” — Ann and Pat C.
- “Personal attention. Efficiency. Small Group.” — Ann and Pat C.
- “Connor was very experienced and knowledgeable.” — Anonymous
- “Coordinated everything every well, cost was reasonable.” — Jeff and Marylou D.
- “Connor did a great job!! Outstanding, kept us informed.” — Anonymous
- “Well organized, tour director takes a special interest in each traveler. . . When we ate on our own we liked that the food was local and not mass produced.” —- Ken and Regina N.
- “[Connor] Was always concerned about all passengers – very pleasant.” — Larry and Judy C.
- “A trip of a lifetime. . . That was such a GREAT trip!!!” — Kevin and Barb W.
- “Small group, loved that!” Ireland was truly Incredible. Thanks for making it happen” — Dave and Diane O.