Southern Hospitality Tour
November 2 - 11, 2017
- Broadway Show
- Top Quality Accommodations
- Sightseeing of ALL Major New York City Sights: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chinatown and Many More!
- Experience Plymouth Rock, Cape Cod, Historic Concord, New Hampshire
- Fall Foliage of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York
- Sightseeing of ALL Major Boston Sights: Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Old North Church and Many MORE!
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Tour the Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Gorgeous Niagara Falls with Skylon Tower Dinner
- Authentic Fresh Caught Lobster Dinner
RATES per person
Double (Group of 2): $2,799
Triple (Group of 3): $2,699
Quad (Group of 4): $2,599
INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Professional tour director
- Professional motor coach driver
- Professional photographer
- All flights and transfers
- Local departures
- Step on guides for city tours
- Top quality accommodations – 4 Star and above
- Luxury motor coaches
- Many meals on tour, equal amount of breakfasts and lunches/dinners
- Tips on all meals
- All taxes, fees, visas, etc. included in total price of tour
- Personalized service
- Final documents for trip details, 8 weeks prior to departure
- Luggage handling
- Much, much more!
NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Every meal not included – guests are informed about how much more money to expect to pay for meals prior to departure
- Tips for photographer and driver - $2 per person per day is recommended. Bluebird Guided Tours also tips drivers and photographers individually
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, phone calls, and other personal costs)
Day 1: Departure
We’ll begin our tour by traveling to Kansas City, Missouri, where we are just a short drive away from Branson, Missouri. Get a chance to meet fellow travelers today and ask the tour director any questions about the next 10 days.
Kansas City, MO
Day 2: Branson, Missouri
Arrive to Branson before noon today and enjoy a cruise on the Showboat Branson Belle for an included lunch and country music show. After an exceptional meal and performance, check into our hotel and have some free time in downtown Branson. Our evening commences with dinner and a show by famous Branson comedian Yakov Smirnoff.
Day 3: Nashville, Tennessee
Continuing our musical journey, we travel to “Music City, USA,” Nashville, Tennessee, where we will stay for the next 2 nights. The journey today will be split up with stops every 2 hours and we will arrive into Nashville by mid-afternoon. After checking into our hotel enjoy free time for the night.
Day 4: Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium
Nashville is known for many things and one of those is a tour of the Ryman Auditorium. After enjoying some good southern home cooking for lunch we’ll attend the Nashville Country Classics at the Grand Ole Opry. This musical show features various country and western artists so get excited!
Day 5: Hall of Fame and New Orleans
Wake this morning and after our breakfast we get a chance to see a main attraction in Nashville since 1967, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. We’ll spend our morning learning about the past and present of this genre of music, and begin our journey south to the bayou be early afternoon.
New Orleans, LA
Day 6: New Orleans, Louisiana
Welcome to one of America’s most historical cities! New Orleans is known for Jazz music and Cajun cuisine (among so many other things) that’s why we’ll have an expert local guide show us around this great city today. Experience the French Quarter, St. Louis Cemetery, Our Lady of Gudalupe Church, and much more! Finish the evening off with some authentic creole food with an included dinner!
New Orleans, LA
Day 7: Steamboat Natchez and WWII Museum
Experience the only steamboat in New Orleans, the Natchez, for a beautiful cruise today. After an included brunch we will make our way to one of the most significant museums in the United States, the National World War II Museum. Here we will look back on the war that changed the world. Finish you day with some free time in the French Quarter.
New Orleans, LA
Day 8: Nottoway Planation
Today we will begin to make our way north again by stopping into Lafayette, LA to the Nottoway Plantation. Here learn about one of the largest remaining Antebellum mansions in the south. This 64 rooms mansion is one of a few that survived the Civil War, having been fully restored to its original quality. After an included Cajun meal we will continue on our way north to finish the day in Shreveport, LA.
Day 9: North to Kansas City
We wake up today to make our way back north through the states of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Missouri today. Arrive into our lodging before evening to have dinner and then we are almost home tomorrow.
Kansas City, MO
Day 10: Home
Our tour ends today by arrive back to our original departure location. Remember all the good music and history that you experienced while in the South and the Bayou. Hope to travel with you again soon!