We've had a lot of happy travelers throughout the years, but you can take their word for it.
“Since 1984, we have traveled Ireland, both the North and the South. This has been the most comfortable trip we have experienced. You made the trip seamless from the first meeting, through the airports and on to the coach. Each night we arrived at a new hotel, our rooms were already assigned and keys handed out, and while we rested, our travel cases were delivered to us. The fact that we were a small group, allowed us to have expanded space on the bus, enabling us to get great pictures as we traveled, but also to get off and on the bus in a few minutes when a photo opportunity arose, or a stretch was needed. The small group gave us opportunity to get to know everyone. You were prepared ahead of time and up to the minute right up to the final celebration of the travel books, our post trip “reunion”. Your experience shows and your care as well as Rune’s was appreciated.”
— Ann and Pat C.
- “Well organized, tour director takes a special interest in each traveler.” — Ken and Regina N.
- “[Connor] Was always concerned about all passengers – very pleasant.” — Larry and Judy C.
- “A trip of a lifetime. . . That was such a GREAT trip!!!” — Kevin and Barb W.
- “Small group, loved that!” Ireland was truly Incredible. Thanks for making it happen” — Dave and Diane O.
- “I felt the selection of things to see was excellent. The group we traveled with was fun and energenic. Meals served excellent!” — Al and Ruth T.
- “Overall I really enjoyed the tour. The people were great and a lot of fun. Food was excellent.” — Veda R.
- “We were honored to be on the trip to Alaska. It was so scenic and loved the mountains, glaciers, wildlife and cruise. British Columbia was great. Thanks. Hope to see you in the future.” — Ruth and Skip K.
- “A strength of the tour was a small group of 14 people, we felt we got close to everyone. We had a very good group.” — Duane and Jan W.
- “Appreciated making adjustments to schedule to meet our needs . . . Liked doing land first then cruise – good service and food on cruise – think smaller ship is better – liked 7-day cruise.” — Ione and Jim K.
- “This was our first experience with a guided tour – won’t travel any other way.” — Unknown Alaska traveler
- “Made the trip very enjoyable and saw great sights.” — Paul and Kathryn F.
- “Thanks again for helping us find quilt shops, that was so kind of you, with so few of us interested in quilting. Thank you. Thank you.” — John and Kaye L.
- “Thanks for an amazing vacation. We are having the time of our lives. Wonderful memories!!” — Steve and Jean L.
- “Connor, Thank you for the wonderful tour. Every new turn and new day was an adventure. You helped us navigate every new experience with ease and to make new friendships and have fun together, never leaving anyone out. Thanks also for the extras of water and food and of course ‘breaks’ to get us moving and relieved. It also added to my memories of my dad. We will think of you after with joy.” — Gary and Connie A.
- “The happy hours helped everyone get to know each other. The group seemed like a big family” — Dale and Barb M.
- “Felt everything was excellent – absolutely no complaints – we were very satisfied.” — Christy and Benita G.
- “Connor we always look forward to your trips and have a good time.” — Russ and Sally G. (3-time repeat travelers, Alaska, California Oregon Train, Fall Foliage)
- “Nothing could have been done better.” — Rod and Darlene R.
- “Ray and I really enjoyed our trip, but most of all enjoyed meeting all of you! Your personal touches, (sharing personal stories, etc.) made the trip more like a family experience. Again thanks for a wonderful trip and memories.” — Priscilla and Ray
- “Thanks for another great trip! And thanks especially for inviting us on this one! We really appreciated everything you have done to two super vacations. We look forward to traveling with you again.” — Max and Lynn I.
- “Entertaining with games, music, stories, Connor played mandolin, accumulates for a wonderful trip. Connor knew when to let us rest on the bus and when to get us involved.” — Wally and Linda W.
- “We thoroughly enjoyed the entire tour! It was organized and we got to see many sights. The driver, photographer, and Connor were GREAT!” — Phil and Mary H.
- “The cocktail evenings were so nice you got to meet people in a friendly atmosphere.” — John and Joan H.
- “Thank you for a wonderful trip.” — Rosemary O’Mahoney
- “Thank you Connor for making this trip so much fun. It went so fast and I enjoyed everything.” — Kathy F
- “Fabulous trip Connor! We had a blast and learned a lot and saw a lot. We’ll definitely be back.” — Blaine and Kristin
- “Dear Connor, I can’t believe how great you are in your organizing and accommodating all of us! Your personality is perfect!! We girls enjoyed all of the talks we had with you. Keep up the good work because you are truly awesome. Just love ya.” — Kathy W.
- “Thanks for a fantastic trip. We are so glad we signed up. Definitely will keep you in mind for future trips. Thanks also for you conversation and all the work you did.” — Ron and Janet M.
- “Lots of individual attention. Appreciated having a photographer on the trip. Nate was great! Really enjoyed social hour.” — Casey and Diane S.
- “Great staff – Driver Larry and photographer Nate were professional, helpful and added enjoyment to the trip.” — Donna B.
- “Good value for the money. Diverse tour, saw a lot of different things – loved Connor.” — Roy and Rosann D.
- “Nice balance between scheduled activities and time on your own . . . Provided excellent service from transportation to/from airport, baggage, etc . . . Connor immediately made you feel comfortable, he gave everyone equal attention.” — Unknown California traveler
- “Lots of variety in tour. Small group of people – so very individual attention and help thru airports.” — Unnamed
- “It’s still hard to believe that Russell and I did the CA-OR Train Tour. I look at my scrapbook and the photobook that Alyssa (photographer on tour) put together, she did a terrific job on it. We sure covered a lot of territory. It’s a trip I’ll always remember. We are thinking of maybe doing the New York and New England Fall Foliage Tour. We always have a good time with you Connor.” — Sally and Russell G.
- “The trip made everyone happy and excited about what they did. Connor did an awesome job – well organized.” — Teresa and Dave K.